Sunday, January 20, 2013

Update!! been a min

I forgot I had this still! haha but time for a update!!!! Me and my mom moved finally! left the old place!!!! Now I can work on my car! and not have to use ramps to get in and out of the garage.

Car was finished and done over at RCN motors. Thanks R.T for the help and work to the car.

This was the invoice of what got fixed, also forgot to put in my new stance inner/outer tie rods


Ready to get picked up







On its way to my new place =]


Cool ass FD out side of RCN



Nice and comfy in the new garage =]]




Now got rid of the latches on the back looked like this


Bought a new center piece a new trunk also bought a new rear bumper support. Fixed the latch in the inside then BOOM





Cleaned up the engine bay a bit


Rainx wipers yo!


Kevin and Josh came over to lower the car and do the interrior panels with the bride fabric I  bought on black friday.




B E A R S T Y L E







Lower =] and tucking rim













No comments:

Post a Comment