Wednesday, November 7, 2012

been a min lazy update


Hey guys/gals! update time!

Painted the bumper fenders n hood prolly gonna get different paint idk






sanded all the surface rust and re sprayed these shits



Me and teo split n got these


sold my work kiwami's and bought these via CZ wheels


work equips re-barrled to 17x9.5+12 and 18x11-9 came up on them pretty rad been looking for dished wheels for a while


picked them shits up at fedex



then stared at it for a while








brought it to school n scott (energy) helped me mount tires on


bought a t28


Then my BN skirts came in


 After the tires were on tossed the wheels on to see how it looks






Then my landlord got gay and said i cant work on my car anymore towed it to RCN motors right by my place to get it finished up needed a couple of small things







My tension rod bushings were shot so i just impulse bought some stance ones then both of my front calipers froze up n got shit from work



Bought a new daily too 04 subaru forester XT



Thanks tipsy turtle!










































No comments:

Post a Comment