Friday, March 16, 2012

getting there

Got some goodies and shooting for the car to be done with in a month or so lets see how funds roll in


Goodies by my buddy the mail man



S14 rear 5 lug hub + s14 5 lug slotted and drilled rotors not bad for 130 shipped <3 zilvia



Prepped my fenders ready for primer



Went to Touge factory today and got me some OEM gaskets



Computer parts all over my room =/



Car crap in my room too rofl









Did some bumper work for a buddy turned out great











Computer build =]

Coolmaster Haf 912 case and my processor AMD phenom II 4x 965 black edition



Old shit computer -.-



Looking goooooooooddddd cable management looks great on this thing





8 gigs of corsair vengance! black! ima get 8 more later on




500gig western digital calvar blue



Looking great cant wait almost done







No comments:

Post a Comment