Saturday, September 24, 2011

canada bound? maybe so

I've been playing around with the idea on moving to canada ever since i visited my dad, i love the place people are friendly my brother and sister are there. and yes yes i know i can get a skyline for under 7k but am i ready to leave everything behind here in chicago? i think i am i mean ive done everything to do here ive meet a lot of people in my life to be honest im just bored of living here nothing new i need something new and a fresh start and also my dad is a gear head =] he can help me with anything still playing around with the idea i have one semester to think about it actually ends in december lol lets see what happens anyway heres some eye candy i found

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/2610497377.html

yup a 4 door skyline for 6... mannnnnn what i would do to that car

No comments:

Post a Comment