Monday, May 2, 2011

back at blogspot! gonna be posting my build here

so whats new whats new whats new with my car A LOT OF SHIT is whats up last time i updated this was when i just got aero from mike now its time to give a nice long awaited build update its gonna be scatterd because idk wtf order it is haha

winter owned my car and i had a open circuit so had to get the car towed n get fixed =/




so picked these up from my home boy trucky from D-squad


M2 Hanabi dt05r 17x8 +20 17x9 +30 (these are hella rare only 1 of 12 in the USA)

50mm rear spacers
25mm front spacers

30mm front fenders
30mm rear over fenders

all for 950 YES 950

if you break it down

1500+ new for the wheels
130+ for the rear spacers
100+ for the front spacers
250 for the front fenders
290 for rear fenders
400+ for tires

thanks trucky u my nigga






now i bought a version select type x from my buddy dave with a group a vent and side skirts but i was skeptical since i have a coupe!!! and most people with type x are very anal about it so i traded my bumper to my homeboy another D-squad member rad mike for his origin stream front end then i ended up selling my side skirts picked up gp sports sides from my hs friend brad then picked up a origin stream/stylish rear bumper from my guy ben! thanks guys!








so with that all said and done i forgot to put thanks to kay and tommy at ill garage for fixing my rusted ass floor board!! you can check them out at www.illgarage.com

this is when before EVERYTHING changed all i did was put the wheels on




nice and sturdy!




now went to Ooo dang davids house we put on the rear over fenders and i traded my stock metal fenders for mikes 20mm front fenders i decided to go 20mm fronts 30mm rears to have a nice even look



NOTE! if u DO NOT HAVE PATIENTS ON A HOT DAY AND U HAD A 240 IN THE MIDWEST DO NOT DO YOUR REAR BUMPER ALONE LOL this shit pissed me off the most took me two damn hour yes TWO hours to take it off drill holes n other shit for this rear bumper and support to get out...



and bumper on



got hungry went to burger king




so i went to my saturday class brought my rear spacers, side skirts that i got from brad and put it on and this is its current state











now with in the next couple of weeks oh wait forgot i got these brand new stop tech rotors from my buddy scott for 40 bucks THATS RIGHT BRAND NEW for 40 BUCKSS





okay now lol im painting my car mazda speed 3 celestial blue




and heres my dilema either a origin gt wing which is Risky devil AJ's old wing or a s14 kouki wing.... UGH

s14 k's wing



ajs wing

No comments:

Post a Comment