Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bla bla bla

Been procrastinating about updating so this is gonna be a long one

9/14/10 - My dearest Auntie Sampi. You will be missed in this world, you were the most kind and caring person that I have ever met in my entire life. I will miss you a lot I am sorry that I could not see you in your final moment but if I did I woulda just broke down and cried thank you for everything that you have done for me and the family I love you always. May you rest in peace

Car is actually kinda finished just need to put in my new motor mount see whats wrong with my idle get my aero on fix my wheel stud and go a lil bit lower not to mention I need 17's paint is done not a bad job since it was my first time painting a car all by my self got it ready just in time for the Touge Factory BBQ except I didn't paint my fenders heh but its all good rear coils are set on max low here's a couple of snaps here and a BIG BIG thanks to Kevin! for rolling the rear fenders and doing my xmember swap















and I had to at the bbq lol



To my lovely - I love you =] thanks for sticking by my side for all this time your the best girl a guy can ask for


August 14th I went and visited my Dad, brother, sister and grandparents in Canada. Great place great people. It was nice too see them again in such a long time I miss them all ready =/ but ill come back soon =]




No comments:

Post a Comment