Wednesday, August 4, 2010

who knows?

Been thinking lately.... Every one thinks I'm a happy go lucky guys, a funny person, a good friend a bad friend, a bad person. But really? do you really know me? its sad to say that there are only 2 people in the world who know me for who I am. I don't even know who I am sometimes but these two people know. I wish I can show more people about me I wish I can stop hiding who I really am. Another person is getting closer to me and I feel glad that shes getting to know me the REAL me. I wish I can stop hiding =/ I need to put my guard down I need to let people in I need to show more people who I really am.


Any whoot

some changes starting now

Back to my work out plan
Stop being lazy
Start practicing more
Be nicer to couple of people
Be me even though I hate showing it
Stop drinking to much pop
Stop wasting money
Stop eating out a lot
Start eating healtyhISH

No comments:

Post a Comment