Wednesday, February 17, 2010

hi hoo!!!

been a min since i updated been hellllaa busy =/ school,work,breaking,stress,gf,cookies, hah

anyway me n my mom went for korean bbq and you know me i like to maxx out!








































yeah mom had to drive home cuz i was hella full lol




















friday i saw vday with ginelle and had some sushi!























after the snow storm well 2 days after it ha

NOT IN ORDER lols 2 lazy

- been practicing a lot trying to be a better bboy =] breaking down the walls

vday well tuesday was vday for me and my gf

-made apple pancakes
-bacon
-PRESENTSSSS








































this is what i got her :D and a green stussy shirt


updating again this week to show how i busted both of my ball joints and my front pass tires lol

No comments:

Post a Comment