Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sickness

been a minute since i posted haha been bussy + other random stuff + im sick -.-

over the weekend hit up urbana!!!! shit was halla dope miss the people there all ready -.- see that ahah i left my mark there yet again once again!

got home mailman dropped me something off again =] i love the mail man haha

vvvnds nike sb pusheads! i put my hawaii red laces on em looks soo dope



=]

yesterday i totally destroyed my closet took out everything i dont use/wear anymore!!!

20 shirts 7 pants 2 shorts 2 shoes a hoodie and other random stuff platos here i come!

today thursday wow haha a lot of things 2 do
-platos closet
-dentist
-buy new pants
-buy new shirts
-ship out my purple pigeons and hawaiis (getting some mad heat =] )
-hang out with me mom! we be shopping lol
-go chill with josh

No comments:

Post a Comment