Tuesday, March 17, 2009

LOL @ ISS flamethrower thread

I had to put it up made me laugh so hard i got tears comming outta my eyes


some girl posted on the WDYWT (what did you wear today) thread and of corse if your it is fugly or your juss fugly in genneral welcom to the flamethrower haha


so this girl posted this pic of her self then the flame started with this






then some one posted this after that pic





made me lol a bit then i scrolled down





some one posted that made me LOL a lil more


then this pops up cuz of the eye liner





made me start LOLING harder


then the best yet


"duxorz215 - I can't get over on how much eyeliner she puts on. Beginning to look like a racoon."


"mr. thunderlips - did someone say raccoon?"





ROFL HAHAHAHA omg so funny heres the link to the whole thread


1 comment:

  1. lol she looks like one of those superhero chicks who puts on those eyes masks... cept she draws hers on.

    ReplyDelete