Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Well i made a new blog my freaking old one is super fail.... Any way, lets start this thing out

im back in the burbs living in south elgin so bye bye city heh.

pretty straight ya know starting school again soon.. for graphic design..

anyway yesterday josh came by and picked me up at around 3ish
chilled drove around he copped some red vans
and nordstroms to cop his girl some nikes that i found haha
went to pick up his girl
ate at cici's (yes i did NOT get cici's revenge!)
drove around more then went to james
then i copped my OLD purple pigeon sb's that i sold him like 2 years ago haha so another new addition to my shoe collection -.-
then on my way home i got locked out so i slept over at joshes hah dar came over n we were up till 3

Today*

destroyed some siopao think i ate 4 lol chilled with dar n josh again obviously
then went home
fucking my dog (sushi) got sprayed in the face by a skunk!! wtf mayneee.....

thats it for now think my ma' is gonna pick me up tomorrow gonna cop some new kicks or a nike sb backpack hah

No comments:

Post a Comment